Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's me

I've honestly been feeling like it has bee harder and harder to wake up each morning.  To wake up and feel productive.  Most times I just want to vegetate and not do anything.  All I've felt lately are the lows.  I don't think there have been highs in my life as of late.  At least it doesn't feel like there have been a lot of them.  I know I don't pray as much as I use to.  I know I have not been as strong of a Christian as I use to be.  I know that.  And God, I know it's not good.  I know I have to find my place in the world again.  I need to find my faith again.  I need for it to be be stronger and more resistant to the hard times in my life.  I need direction.  And with my faith I think I can get there.  I think I want to go to church alone.  I feel like I have to.  I need to find a way to worship in a place I feel comfortable in.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment