Friday, February 21, 2014

I've wondered what would happen if I didn't have a person to love in my life before my grandmother passed away. I'd be devastated and not know who to turn to. Because while I can always go to my family...they would be grieving too. My grandma is my best friend. If I was to loose her...my heart...I don't know how it would repair itself if I don't have help. 

God, I want my grandmother to live to see me become successful. I want her to see my wedding day. Quite honestly, I don't know what that day would look like without her there. And if it isn't too much Lord, I want her to be there for the birth of my first child.

I just want her to be there. I want her to be able to tell me how beautiful I am. I need her to hold my hand. I need her to dance with me. 

Lord, it's going to be her 90th birthday soon. Please give me another 10 year with her. Please. I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment